Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What We've Been up to

Lately we've been spending most of our free time (ie when Lauren is napping or after she goes to bed) refinishing an oak hutch so it would match our kitchen table. I have never refinished a piece of furniture before, and after this time consuming experience...I think I will pass on doing another.
I forgot to get a before picture...but you can just see what it looked like in the background of this picture...
Here is the after picture!


Lauren has been working on her walking skills lately and really enjoying it. Although it seemed that every time I got out the camera she stopped! She's walking across the living room now and gaining more confidence, so it won't be long be for she's running around the house chasing Murphy!

2 comments:

  1. It's funny that you refinished your cabinet because I am in the process of sanding and restaining my bathroom cabinets right now too! Ugh, not fun and now I know why people get paid to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahhh! Now I can keep up with you! Way to go Lauren, Lee and her are going to have so much fun at Thanksgiving!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete